Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008,A year of Responsibilities...and Changes..

Haiz...time has to go no matter what happens...and more responsibilities where ever I go...That means alot changes gotta be done to keep the pace.

2007 was really some year for me,alot alot..and i mean alot ups and downs(i think down was bit more than up)..I thank for God for it coz i learned to always be a problem solver and learn from mistakes,if not i will screw up everything and become n problem adder...Well,i can see that God never ever give up me..Also my youth leaders and my friends around..if it wasn't for them too,i will still be some sort of a slacker...So I thank God for everything and all my frens who stand with me throughout this whole...All I can say is,Thank You!!!

So...2008,i definitely have a lot of resolutions i've set...I'm lazy writing all of it down but common sense
-study hard,don online so much,have better relationship with everyone,blah blah blah.....
But i've set more than common sense resolutions...

Let me see what i have to manage next year...instead of studies,ahh..commitment in church,CF in school,recreating our band...woah,i forgotten the others...welp,i need God's strength and wisdom to do all that stuff...
Too bad i din get to see fireworks,this year...only on Merdeka Day I got it...I wonder whether this year's fireworks is nice or not...Anyway,I can't wait for school to reopen!!!
I seriously can't wait anymore!!!...

No comments:

What?