Sunday, December 30, 2007

Relieve the good old days...

Aaahhh...looking back in 2007,it really wanna make me cry and smile and laugh...
I remember the 1st day of school,also kena buli already by my 3 enemies that are now close friends to me... Suppose no one thought we would even become normal friends
This is the two black and white fealers...

the cheeky n chubby face..as usual..
Anyway,his in Singapore now...hope his life there is better,i know he is..
And this...speechless...=.=
He almost broke my finger last time but its nevermind...We are now the crazy dudes in school that will dare to do anything...from breaking things to crazy stuff..xD!! Not to mention his dirty little secrets...Anyway, we been alot of ups and downs this year...From Christian Fellowship to accidentally forming a band,and all the fun in class...alot..
This are a few pics of our band in performing in PD,ask by darren's friend for sum Leo Anniversary sumthin...all i can say is it was great..n we got some payment too,hehe.. Sadly,Guy's wife(his guitar) and the pickups was bit ruined.. He was cryin..abit...(I hope he doesn't come n whack me if he sees this blog..)..I remember darren almost found his right date of the nite...she was tall,playes basketball,cool like him,smart? i don't know...jus the right package for him..

B4 we head back to Seremban..

Michael doin his solo..nice...
Actually,there's more from where it came but jus can't get da link..haiz..anyway,those are 1 of the events that me n some other guys have to plan..Its a PMR year but its not tat busy in some way..strange...
And I end my year with the Christmas drama event in Allson which was wonderful!! I will never ever forget bout everything this year and thank God for everything He has done throughout this year!! I know next year is gonna rock..

No comments:

What?