Monday, December 17, 2007

How exhausting...

Well...i came back with my fingers burned,my stomach filled with sumptious food in every house that we went for carolling...the weird thing is like drinking *alcohol*!! I'm so tired n full that i am talking like a zombie and goin nuts!!!...but it was indeed a nice experience in carolling...n now i know how's it like to sing for 5 hours in a concert!.. BUT!! one thing that we were crying out for during da whole 5 hours is,not more food,not more hotdogs,for goodness sake..MORE WATER!!!!ARGGHHH!!! we was drinkin more caffein than water...(no wonder i speak like tat..)hehe..finally,it was time our next destination was my house!! But let me speak of how's da condition of da house b4 carollers came...

My house was a pile of rubbish!!(not everywhere..jus in da storeroom)..didn't that there was so many so-called antics...typewriter,n old old stuff...hehe,when i 1st saw the typewriter..i wonder wat was it n i soon knew how to handle it b4 i broke n i could have been gotten in deep trouble n there's goes my sister with her big ulgy,specky face untill i can imagine a big mole on her cheek!!!yup...fortunenately we did clean it n i took a day of from being a *maid* in da house...

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hey Man.. Ure looking Good. Nice touch for the blog man. Good Effort.

Put a chatter box there which i could put in comments

What?