Saturday, December 22, 2007

*Sigh*...Why?

I'm a lil depress today...Jus to think bout my youth christmas service...tat i can't go...(*sobs*)
I'm happy,at da same time bit sad...coz i have to go shoot a family video n can't go to IT...
But nevermind,its over...i can wait for next year!! if i can make it..hehe..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So,props ready,da camera is ready..the weather was fine..its was simply at the right place on the right time..It was time to change into my *nerdy* face again,for shooting pics for da christmas drama. I have to wear nerdy specs,which i have always forgotten to wear it for each photo..when the camera is ready,then only da specs came into my mind n i will be searching high n low for it(well,i don wear specs..of course)..this was a previous pic of how i look like(in nerd)

not a nerd in real life...

Nothin strange..so pics include my *parents* quarrelling,picnic and 1 of my favourite...My *graduation* pic(F.Y.I. im jus 15)!!u will never wanna know how i smile..=p

Anyway...both photosession n my youth christmas service was great..Praise the Lord!!


Why don check tis out?!!...Everyone are welcome..

No comments:

What?