Thursday, December 27, 2007

Guess its strange...but praise God!!!

Ya man!! Finally gettin my hands on those results tdy...I still can't believe those kind of results will come out...Yup, jus a normal result everybody can get it...I remember i have a form 2 teacher who dares to *tut* in front of us(i like tat.xD),his quote of the day>>Anjing Pun Boleh Lulus!!<<...N it did..but im not the dog.=p..Anyway,God did hear my prayers all the time...No doubt!! But the big deal is still on SPM...my chapter in life is not over yet and a seriously long way to go also not easy... What do you think if someone got E for chinese,will his parents scold or ground him?..probably yes!! BUT not my parents..they laugh instead of scolding!! I was laughing all the way back home.. weird results though... I don really expect anythin for gettin those results..really... I rather take it as an encouragement and know where I stand in my studies... C'mon!! It's jus PMR!!...Don make a big deal out of it... Imagine~~A PS3 FOR GETTIN 7 As??!!!
I rather steal it and break it...

What in the world??!!! WHO PUT A SOCKS HERE????? I'm not even noticing im touching it??eeewww....

No comments:

What?