Saturday, January 5, 2008

Today...haiz...

TODAY,...tired...Woke up at 7.30 and rushing to skol for footdrills...Somemore i wore uniform instead of shorts and shirt coz i was late for skol yesterday and also for the meeting so i din got wat was said. Ask my fren and got the time but forgotten to ask wats da attire...Later my fren was tellin me i should go naked..ya ya,i know he likes seeing me naked...nahz,jokin only...

Anyway,we have to do a formation for some kind of event cumin on and also for competition..It's a circle formation with five ppl inside...So stup her stup the there,belakang pusing..blah blah,finally we get on doing the formation...N we are doin the same whole thing for 3 n a half hours under the hot sun...

So again,rushing to church...So my sis was grumbling bout paying her for driving me to places i have to go,haiz...N there starts the 1st youth service of the year...
Well,there were alot of changes to be made..including the new time of the youth service this year,which all the given time were rejected by each and every youth there coz of..well,u know..its on saturday so ya...school kokurikulum...
New goals,new visions..really encourage me more to make a change this year which needs alot of effort..No lessons were tought instead,we have to put everything we learn in youth class into practise!! Guess tats a great way to see changes in this year...
"Kath che che" told us bout her condition this days b4 we make any false assumptions n misunderstanding bout her,now only i knew tat she suffer from alot of sickness!!!...But the amazing thing is how she deal with...it encourages me more n more to rely n depent on God although im facing the hardest times of my life...1 thing,God has reallt blessed her and protected her and also strengthen her even she's at her hard times...Really wonderful of wat God can do..

So,its time for the worship team to vote for the time practise shud be..Haiz...WHY??Why can't the practise be after each youth service?? But nevermind...
So my first time serving in drums is going to be next week and i can't wait for it!!!...
And it came to a dissapointing time when Chester was rushing back to church coz he thought the youth practise was after the service and no one informed him...This time,he was a bit different than usual times,this is da 1st time i see him abit angry of it..I mean he has to rush back from town tat took him 10 minutes to church instead of 15 fetching his bro to fix his glasses...And he nearly met met an accident...Thank God he didn't...So Grace and "Kath che che was trying to chill him and he cool down few mins later...

In Krystle car>>So we was jus talking bout which age has the most fun...i jus wonder will 18 be the most fun year of each person's life?? Anyway,It will be knowing it after 2 years...So..i'll jus wait...I can't wait to drive too!!...nahz..

HAIZ!!! when i came back,my sis wouldn't open the door and kept asking me to da pau food for them if not they won let me in...after waitin for 10 mins,i really lost my patience n really walk all da wayt to da mamak store opposite da taman...grrrhhh...Honestly!! I did tat coz i jus need sum change from big noted in my wallet..hehe..lame reason...It brings back the feeling of me always jogging around here during my slimming season for the last 2 years...

Well,have to wake up early again tmrw...practise in church is on too...

No comments:

What?