Saturday, January 5, 2008

Crazy week

Finally!!! I get to update my blog once in a while coz my sis will be pondering it,more of a need..for her college work...Good thing too,helps me to not be online kaki...
My schedule is jus like any other guy who's desperate to be fast in learnin the 1st few chapters in physics and biology and...and...haiz....
Monday(busiest day)=school>BM tuition at V.Sam(3-5pm),drum class(7-10pm)
Tuesday=school>free time the whole day...
Wednesday=school(where i always forget to wear pbsm uniform)>Physics at Mr.Lim(7-9.30pm)
Thursday=school>Add Maths at Mr.Goh(6-8pm)
Friday to Sunday(my favourite days..=})
Friday=School>CF service>Bible Study and Prayer Meeting at church>maybe got supper??
Saturday>usually got meetings from 8 to 12>youth service in church(rocks!!)(1.20-4.30pm)...sumtimes in for drumming...>rest day and being bit lazy...
Sunday(yay!!)=sometimes backup singing in church>free time the whole day...and EXERCISING(yeah!!)

So this would be a typical shedule found in the everyday life of a sains stream student...what to do???But im sure there will be BIG events for me n alot alot of guys have to plan...Anyway,I do have tons and tons of fun along the way...keeping my eyes from closing...
I"m unable to update my blog that often...not bcoz of the shedule,my sis will be taking the notebook up for her assignments in college...well,hope she does her best there!!

No comments:

What?