Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Unproductive day?

Yeap, its 16th of december.. 9 days to Christmas =)

I had a choir practise this morning for a upcoming performance in Sungai Ujong Club. But kinda lost the choir voice thingie since exams was still around the corner. Nevertheless, I gave my best and almost lost my voice. Honey and lemon anyone?

In the afternoon, got a chance to lepak abit..lol.. Had a crazy time with 3 ppl I guess? One is a friend who I meet 3 years ago on the web and 2 are lovebirds..Yes, love birds.. at the one and only place the whole people of Seremban can come together.. For those Serembanians, you know where..lolx

Overall, I have lotsa things I wanted to do with all the time I have but I truly wanna find out what God has in stored for me.. He knows whats best indeed =)

Besides that, can't wait to earn some cash to get a camera.. Probably like the professional ones my friend GLORIA has XD

Sooner or later, I'm gonna try to share as much as possible about the things I've learned this year.. It's been absolutely amazing and life-changing. Praise the Lord =)

What about you? Yes, you =)

No comments:

What?